Looking for ways to record video while playing music on iPhone and Android? or want to play music while recording video at the same time?
Maybe you want to keep Spotify playing while recording video.
If you have ever tried to record video while playing music simultaneously, you may have noticed that the music stops playing as soon as you open the video recorder app on Android and switch to the video mode on iPhone. This happens because playing music while recording video feature is disabled by default on Android and iPhone.
But don’t worry anymore!
The Together app has gotten around that restriction and allows users to record while playing music on Android and iPhone devices.
Start making your high-quality video while playing music in the background!
What is Together – Record Video While Playing Music App?
Together is the most powerful and advanced video recorder app that allows you to record video with music at the same time on Android and iPhone devices.
It’s the best video editor app that works with different music apps, so whatever music you play, the app will make sure to capture it in your dream videos.
This app is ideal for capturing party snaps, road trip footage, dance videos, and yoga sessions along with your daily workouts.
How to Record Video While Playing Music
Play Music While Recording Video Android
- Install Together – Record Video While Playing Music app.
- Play music from any source like YouTube, Spotify, or SoundCloud.
- Open the Together app and tap the video camera icon to start recording.
- After you are done with recording, tap the same camera icon to stop.
Your videos will be saved to the “Together – Record Vide while Playing Music” folder, it’s available inside your phone’s Internal Storage.
Play Music While Recording Video iPhone
- Install Record Video With Music app from App Store.
- Start playing the music you want to hear while recording.
- Launch the Record Video With Music app and tap on the start recording.
- Press the stop button when you’re done with recording.
How To Record Video With Music Using Instagram
Recording videos on Instagram offers a creative and engaging way to share moments, express ideas, and connect with others. This platform provides various formats, such as Stories for ephemeral content and Reels for longer, more curated videos. Users can easily capture and edit videos directly within the app, adding filters, effects, and music to enhance their creations.
Utilizing apps like Instagram, it’s easy to incorporate music into your video recordings on your device. To understand how to play music in the background while recording a video on Instagram, refer to the following steps:
Step 1: First, open the app and sign in to your account if you haven’t already.
Step 2: Swipe right anywhere in your feed, this will open the Instagram camera.
Step 3: At the bottom of the screen, you should see the record button (White Button), Press and hold the record button to start recording a video.
Step 4: Release the button to stop recording. You can also tap it once to start recording and then tap again to stop.
After recording, you can use Instagram’s editing tools to add text, stickers, drawings, or other effects to your video.
Also, You can add music by tapping the music icon and selecting a song from the Instagram music library. You can also use original audio from your recording.
Step 5: To download the video, press the downward-pointing arrow located at the top of your screen, the video will be saved to your phone’s gallery or camera roll.
- Record high-quality videos while playing music (Background music won’t pause)
- Supports all music apps like Spotify, Apple Music, SoundCloud, YouTube, and any other music source
- Supports Headphones, Bluetooth, Built-in Speakers, and any other audio stream
- Access front camera, back camera, portrait, landscape, flashlight, zoom-in, zoom-out, tap to focus, and grid lines.
- Record video in 720p, 1080p, or 4K resolutions
- Easily access your saved videos with the press of a button
- Play spotify music while recording video iPhone
- Best play music while recording video app
- Works smoothly on any smartphone such as Samsung, Vivo, Mi, Redmi, Oppo, and Realme
Need to keep music playing while recording video iPhone or Android? Download Together today!